Blimp Training: Blimp based drone Commercial Training.
Challenger has designed this course for beginner students who are interested in being trained to be a safe and compliant with the Federal Aviation Regulation (FAR) and to become a Part 107 Commercial Blimp Drone operator. This class provides the necessary knowledge to pass the FAA exam and hands on flight training using remotely piloted blimps.
- Classroom, simulator and hands on flight training and FAA practice exam.
- Applicable State and Federal regulations relating to UAV/UAS rating privileges, limitations, and flight operation.
- Airspace classification and operating requirements, and flight restrictions affecting UAS/UAV/Drones.
- UAV loading and operation and weather.
- Emergency procedures.
- Radio communication procedures
- Determining the performance of an UAS/UAV/Drones.
- Physiological effects of drugs and alcohol.
- Maintenance of UAS/UAV/Drones.
- Operations and aeronautical Decision-Making.